top of page




Find out what your rights are if your relationship has broken down, for example whether you can stay in the family home or who the children should live with. You can also find out how to deal with things like making a will, registering a birth or changing your name, and where else to go for help.





  • Living together, marriage and civil partnership

  • Relationship problems

  • Domestic violence

  • Children and young people

  • Looking after people

  • Death and wills

  • Family Law

  • Birth certificates and changing your name


Click the ADVICE button to go to RELATIONSHIPS advice

bottom of page